Map of Brunei Districts
You can easily create a map of Brunei Districts using Mapline. The Sultanate of Brunei is strategically located on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia. Brunei’s wealth and development are based on its oil and natural gas. Although one of the smallest countries in the world, Brunei is the 4th largest producer of oil in Southeast Asia.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Brunei Districts. Brunei is made up of 4 districts which are further divided into 38 sub-districts:
- Belait – the largest as well as the western-most district.
- Brunei-Muara – the smallest yet the most populous district found in the northern-most part of Brunei. Its capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, is the seat of the government ministries.
- Temburong – the eastern-most district.
- Tutong – home of some 34,100 people.
Steps to Create a Map of Brunei Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Brunei Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brunei Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brunei Districts.