Map of Bulgaria Provinces
You can easily create a map of Bulgaria provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Bulgaria is a country found in Southeastern Europe. It shares borders with Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey. Bulgaria is the 16th largest country in Europe.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bulgaria provinces. Bulgaria is divided into 27 provinces and a metropolitan capital city which also functions as a province. Provinces are further divided into 264 municipalities. Burgas province is the largest province in terms of size. Sofia Province has the most number of municipalities (22). Sofia City (which functions as a province and a city at the same time) is the most populous province.
Steps to Create a Map of Bulgaria Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bulgaria Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Bulgaria provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Bulgaria provinces.