Map of Burkina Faso Regions
You can easily create a map of Burkina Faso regions using Mapline. Burkina Faso is located in West Africa. It was formerly known as the Republic of Upper Volta until it got its present name on August 4, 1984. The country is surrounded by 6 countries: Mali, Niger, Benin, Togo, Ghana and Ivory Coast. The country’s capital is Ouagadougou.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Burkina Faso regions. Burkina Faso is divided into 13 administrative regions which in turn are further divided into 45 provinces and 301 departments. Each region is headed by a governor. The Est region is the largest in size while the Centre region is the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Burkina Faso Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Burkina Faso Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Burkina Faso regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Burkina Faso regions.