Map of Chad Regions
You can easily create a map of Chad regions using Mapline. The Republic of Chad is located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Libya, Sudan, Central African Republic, Cameroon and Nigeria. Out of the 16 landlocked countries in Africa, Chad is the largest. Its major economy is agriculture and livestock production.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Chad regions. Chad has 23 regions which are further divided into 200 sub-prefectures and sub-divided into 446 cantons. Regions are headed by a governor appointed by the president of the country. N’Djamena, the capital city, also functions as a region. It is the most populous region with almost 1 million in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Chad Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Chad Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Chad regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Chad regions.