Map of Cook Islands Councils
You can easily create a map of Cook Islands Councils using Mapline. The Cook Islands is an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean. The main population of the country is on the island of Rarotonga where the international airport is situated. Tourism is the main industry with around 100,000 visitors travelling to the islands each year.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cook Islands Councils. It consists of 15 islands with a total land area of 240 km2 and covers 1,800,000 km2 of ocean. The island councils are headed by a mayor. All outer islands have councils except for Nassau which is governed by Pukapuka.
Steps to Create a Map of Cook Islands Councils
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Cook Islands Councils” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cook Islands Councils! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cook Islands Councils.