Map of Djibouti Regions
You can easily create a map of Djibouti regions using Mapline. Djibouti is located in the Horn of Africa, a peninsula found in the easternmost projection of the continent. Its neighboring countries are Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia. The country covers around 23,200 km2 land area with more than 810,000 in population.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Djibouti regions. Djibouti is divided into 5 regions and 1 city. They are further divided into 11 districts. Dikhil Region is the largest in terms of size while Djibouti Region, the smallest in size, is the most populated having more than 530,000 in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Djibouti Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Djibouti Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Djibouti! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Djibouti regions.