Map of East Timor Municipalities
You can easily create a map of East Timor municipalities using Mapline. East Timor is located in Maritime Southeast Asia. Its land area of more than 15,000 km2 comprises the eastern half of the island of Timor and 3 other nearby islands: Atauro and Jaco, and Oecusse. The country ranks 40th as world producer of coffee. It also ranked 6th in cinnamon production and 50th in cocoa production.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of East Timor municipalities. East Timor is divided into 13 municipalities, which in turn are further divided into 65 administrative posts. These posts are sub-divided into 442 villages and 2,225 communities.
Steps to Create a Map of East Timor Municipalities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “East Timor Municipalities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of East Timor municipalities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of East Timor municipalities.