Map of Ecuador Provinces
You can easily create a map of Ecuador provinces using Mapline. Literally meaning “Republic of the Equator,” Ecuador is located in the northwestern part of South America. It shares borders with Colombia and Peru. The country also covers the Galápagos Islands in the Pacific, about 1,000 kilometers west from the mainland. Ecuador’s natural resources are petroleum and agricultural products.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ecuador provinces. Ecuador is divided into 24 provinces as the 1st administrative subdivision. They are further divided into 221 cantons and sub-divided into more than 1,500 parishes. Pastaza province has the largest size while the province of Guayas is the most populous province.
Steps to Create a Map of Ecuador Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Ecuador Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ecuador provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ecuador provinces.