Map of Ethiopia Districts
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia Districts using Mapline. Ethiopia is considered the most populous landlocked country in the world and the 2nd most populous nation in Africa. Districts are the 3rd level administrative division in Ethiopia, next to Regions and Zones. A district is composed of small wards or neighborhood associations. It serves as an electoral district used in local government elections. In Ethiopia, districts are called “kebele” meaning “neighborhood.”
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia Districts. There are currently 670 rural districts and 100 urban districts in Ethiopia. You can create a map of Ethiopian districts by regions or individually.
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Ethiopia Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ethiopia Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ethiopia Districts.