Map of Ethiopia States
You can easily create a map of Ethiopia States using Mapline. As Africa’s oldest independent country, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia is divided into 9 regional states and 2 chartered cities which also perform as states. These states are self-administered. The division of states are based on ethnic territories.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Ethiopia States. You may want to create a map showing all the states or the chartered cities, or all regional states.
Steps to Create a Map of Ethiopia States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Ethiopia States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Ethiopia States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Ethiopia States.