Map of France Regions
You can easily create a map of France regions using Mapline. France is divided into 18 regions in metropolitan area including Corsica. The remaining 5 regions are located overseas. The regions are further divided into 96 departments. There are around 2-13 departments in one metropolitan region while overseas regions have only one department each.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France regions. The primary responsibility of France’s region is to build and furnish high schools. It also oversees public transit and provides assistance to business owners.
Steps to Create a Map of France Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “France Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of France regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of France regions.