Map of French Departments
You can easily create a map of French departments using Mapline. France is one of the most modern countries in the world. It is also considered as a leader among European nations. Aside from the 96 departments located in the metropolitan area, there are also 5 overseas departments of France. These are French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and Réunion. The departments are further divided into 335 arrondissements (which function as a district).
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of French departments. The main responsibilities of departments include management of:
- Social and welfare allowances
- Junior high school buildings and technical staff
- Local roads
- School and rural buses
- Municipal infrastructures
Steps to Create a Map of French Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “France Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of French departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of French departments.