Map of Fry’s Locations
Stop looking for Fry’s locations map elsewhere! Why? Because you can create your own map in a snap! Fry’s Food & Drug Stores, a division of The Kroger Company, is a chain of supermarkets particularly located in the state of Arizona. It also operates under “Fry’s Marketplace” banner. Founded by Donald Fry in 1954, the very first store was located in California until the company expanded in Arizona in 1960. In 1972, it was sold to Dillons. 11 years after, Dillons merged with Kroger.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Fry’s locations. With just a few clicks of a button, Mapline makes it the easiest for you to map tons of locations!
Steps to Create a Map of Fry’s Locations
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets) available to you.
- Using the Search Box, select “Fry’s Food & Drug Stores” as your dataset.
- Click “Done.”
When you’re done adding the dataset, you can customize the map pin and turn it into a Fry’s logo. Your map would look like this:
Isn’t it amazing to create a map of Fry’s locations by following a few easy steps? Now, once you have your map, you can use other mapping options like adding coverage overlay, clustering pins, creating heat maps, and showing labels. When you click a map pin, a bubble will show up to give you access of location information including the name, location address, hours of operations and contact number.
No need to pay for someone to scrape the web for you! We provide datasets of more than 5,000 companies and over 4 million locations worldwide while all you need to do is the easiest thing – map them! Sign up now to create a Fry’s locations map.