Map of Guatemala Departments
You can easily create a map of Guatemala departments using Mapline. Guatemala is a country located in Central America. It shares borders with Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, and Mexico. It is considered to be the most populous country in Central America, having a population of about 15.8 million. The country is famous for its picturesque scenery especially its steep volcanoes and vast rain forests.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Guatemala departments. Guatemala is divided into 22 departments which are further divided into 335 municipalities. Petén is the largest department in size. Guatemala department is the most populous with over 3 million inhabitants. Huehuetenango department has the most number of municipalities (31).
Steps to Create a Map of Guatemala Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Guatemala Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Guatemala departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Guatemala departments.