Map of Harris Teeter Locations
Harris Teeter locations can now be easily mapped using Mapline. Harris Teeter is a supermarket chain scattered throughout several states in the US, namely Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. It was founded by William Thomas Harris and Willis L. Teeter, 2 entrepreneurs who were then running each of their supermarkets separately (Harris Super Market and Teeter’s Food Mart). Both of their stores became a household name before they merged in 1960. In 2014, the Kroger Company acquired Harris Teeter.
Mapline steps in to help you create a map of Harris Teeter locations in a snap!
Steps to Create a Map of Harris Teeter Locations
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the datasets (spreadsheets) available.
- Using the Search Box, select “Harris Teeter” as your dataset.
- Click “Done.”
What’s even better is that you have an option to customize the map pin by uploading a Harris Teeter logo. Your map would look like this:
See how easy it is to build a map with Harris Teeter locations? And that’s not all! Check out some options that you will find beneficial on your mapping like adding coverage overlay, clustering pins, creating heat maps, and showing labels. We think you will find another feature where you can access the summary information of the location just by clicking on the pin to show the bubble.