Map of Jordan Governorates
You can easily create a map of Jordan governorates using Mapline. Jordan is a country located in Western Asia. Its neighboring countries are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, and Israel. Jordan is considered to be the safest country in the Middle East and in Arab country as a whole.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Jordan governorates. Jordan is divided into 12 governorates. These are grouped together to form 3 regions:
- Central Region – consists of the governorates of Irbid, Ajloun, Jerash and Mafraq
- North Region – consists of governorates of Balqa, Amman, Zarqa and Madaba
- South Region – consists of the governorates of Karak, Tafilah, Ma’an, and Aqaba
Steps to Create a Map of Jordan Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Jordan Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all governorates of Jordan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Jordan governorates.