Create a Data Visualization Map for Kenya County Analysis
County Map of Kenya
You can easily create a map of Kenya counties using Mapline. The Republic of Kenya is a country in Africa that lies in the borders of Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, and Ethiopia. It is rich in natural resources including gemstones, limestone, zinc, wildlife, and hydro-power.
In 2013, Kenya underwent a re-organization of national administrative divisions. Under the new administration, the country was divided into 47 counties from its 47 legally recognized districts. Using Mapline, you can easily create a data visualization map of Kenyan counties to use for your company. This map will allow you to understand coverage areas, gaps in service, sales territories, distribution routes and more for your business in Kenya.
Steps to Create a County Map of Kenya
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kenya Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map for Kenya county analysis! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Find info on plans and pricing now to start creating a map of Kenya counties.