Map of Madagascar Provinces
You can easily create a map of Madagascar provinces using Mapline. Formerly known as Malagasy Republic, Madagascar is an island country located in the western Indian Ocean near the coast of Southeast Africa. It is comprised by a number of small peripheral islands and the island of Madagascar, considered to be the 4th largest island in the world. The key elements of the country’s development strategy are agriculture and ecotourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Madagascar provinces. Madagascar is divided into 6 provinces, which in turn are further divided into 22 regions. Regions are even sub-divided into 119 districts, 1,579 communes, and 17,485 fokontany.
Steps to Create a Map of Madagascar Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Madagascar Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Madagascar provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Madagascar provinces.