Map of Malawi Districts
You can easily create a map of Malawi Districts using Mapline. Formerly known as “Nyasaland,” this African country shares its borders with Zambia, Tanzania and Mozambique. It is one of the smallest countries in Africa. When Malawi gained its independence in 1964, it changed its name to “Malawi” derived from the word “Maravi” meaning “flames.” Agriculture is the main source of living followed by industry and services sectors. The main agricultural products are cotton, corn, potatoes, sugarcane, tea, and tobacco.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Malawi Districts. Malawi consists of 3 regions (Central, Northern, and Southern Regions) divided into 28 districts. Each district is headed by its respective District Commissioner.
Steps to Create a Map of Malawi Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Malawi Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Malawi Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Malawi Districts.