Map of Mongolia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Mongolia provinces using Mapline. Mongolia is a country located in East Asia. It shares borders with China and Russia. With more than 1.5 million square kilometers, Mongolia is the 2nd largest landlocked country and the 19th largest country in the world. With a population of approximately 3 million, Mongolia is the most sparsely populated independent country. Almost half of its population can be found in Ulaanbaatar, the capital and largest city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mongolia provinces. Mongolia is divided into 21 provinces and a capital city. The provinces are further divided into 329 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Mongolia Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Mongolia Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mongolia provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mongolia provinces.