Map of Mozambique Provinces
You can easily create a map of Mozambique provinces using Mapline. Mozambique is divided into 10 provinces and 1 capital city, Maputo, the largest city in the country. Though surrounded by a province with the same name, Maputo City has the same provincial status. The Niassa province occupies the largest land area, followed by Zambezia and Tete provinces. On the other hand, Maputo City is only 347 km2 in land area. In terms of population, Nampula is the most populated province. If Maputo City and Maputo Province are combined, they hold the 3rd most populous province.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mozambique provinces. The provinces in Mozambique are further divided into 128 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Mozambique Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Mozambique Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mozambique provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mozambique provinces.