Map of Namibia Regions
You can easily create a map of Namibia regions using Mapline. The Republic of Namibia is a country located in Southern Africa. It shares borders with Zambia, Angola, Botswana, and South Africa. With a population of 2.1 million people, Namibia is considered as one of the least densely populated countries in the world. Its major economy include agriculture, herding, mining industry, and tourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Namibia regions. Namibia is divided into 14 regions which are further divided into 121 constituencies. ǁKaras Region is the largest in size while Oshana is the smallest. Khomas Region is the most populous while Omaheke Region is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Namibia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Namibia Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Namibia regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Namibia regions.