Map of Netherlands Provinces
You can easily create a map of Netherlands provinces using Mapline. The Netherlands is a small country located in Western Europe. It also covers 3 island territories in the Caribbean. The name “Netherlands” literally means “Lower Countries,” because of its low land geography. This country is known as the “Gateway to Europe” because its location is strategically available for major rivers of Europe to freely flow through the sea. The Netherlands owes much of its prosperity to water that’s why it became the 2nd largest exporter of food and agricultural products in the world. The land is well suited for agriculture, horticulture, and cattle raising.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Netherlands provinces. The Netherlands consists of 12 provinces and further divided into 393 municipalities.
Steps to Create a map of Netherlands Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Netherlands Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Netherlands provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Netherlands provinces.