Map of Norway Counties
You can easily create a map of Norway counties using Mapline. Norway is a country located in Europe. Its neighboring countries are Finland, Russia, Sweden, and Denmark. Norway prides itself as being the only country that experiences both the Northern Lights and the Southern Lights. The country spans a total area of 385,252 square kilometres. It is the home of more than 5,109,059 people.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Norway counties. Norway is divided into 19 counties which are futher divided into 430 municipalities. The county of Finnmark is the largest in size. Oslo City, while being the smallest, is the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Norway Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Norway Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Norway counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Norway counties.