Map of Panama Provinces
You can easily create a map of Panama provinces using Mapline. Panama is a country located in Central America. Its neighboring countries are Costa Rica and Colombia. The country’s city, Panama City, is also its largest city being the home of almost half of its population. It prides itself in building the world renowned Panama Canal which joins the Pacific to the Atlantic.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Panama provinces. Panama is divided into 10 provinces which in turn are further divided into districts and townships. The country has a total of 10 cities. There are also 5 shires which are homes of different indigenous groups.
Steps to Create a Map of Panama Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Panama Provinces and Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Panama provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Panama provinces.