Map of Poland Provinces
You can easily create a map of Poland provinces using Mapline. Poland is a country located in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Belarus. With its area size of 312,679 km2, Poland is the 9th largest country in Europe and the 69th largest in the world. Poland is the 8th most populous country in Europe and 34th in the world with its population of more than 38.5 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Poland provinces. Poland is divided into 16 provinces. Province is the highest level administrative subdivision of the country. They are further divided into 379 counties or districts, which in turn are divided into 2,479 communes or municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Poland Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Poland Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Poland provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Poland provinces.