Map of Saudi Arabia Regions
You can easily create a map of Saudi Arabia regions using Mapline. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is an Arab state located in Western Asia. Having a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, KSA is the 5th largest country in Asia and the 2nd largest in the Arab world. Its neighboring countries are Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Yemen. Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest oil producer and exporter since 1938 when petroleum was discovered.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Saudi Arabia regions. Saudi Arabia is divided into 13 regions, which in turn, are further divided into 118 governorates. The 118 governorates include the 13 regional capitals with municipal status. Governorates are further divided into sub-governorates.
Steps to Create a Map of Saudi Arabia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Saudi Arabia Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Saudi Arabia regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Saudi Arabia regions.