Map of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores
Here is an easier way to map Smith’s Food & Drug stores using Mapline. Smith’s Food & Drug Centers, Inc. was founded by Lorenzo J. Smith in 1911. Its first store was located in Brigham City, Utah. 1946 became a significant year for the company as it reached a remarkable market growth as it started to expanded outside Brigham City. In 1997, Smith’s became a subsidiary of The Kroger Company.
Start building a map of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores. You don’t need to hire a lead company to provide you the data because Mapline has it for you. We provide 137 locations of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores in the USA to map.
Steps to Create a Map of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Pins from Mapline Data” option.
- Now you will see a list of all the data sets (spreadsheets) available to you.
- Using the Search Box, select “Smith’s Food & Drug Stores” as your data set.
- Click “Done.”
After adding your data set, you can customize the map pin and turn it into a Smith’s Food & Drug Stores logo. Your map would look like this:
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores! You can play around your map and use other mapping options like clustering pins, showing labels, creating heat maps, and adding coverage overlay. Click on a map pin to show the bubble and check the summary information of that location like the address, hours of operations and contact number.
Browse our list of more than 4,700 companies and over 4 million data set locations worldwide! Sign up now to create a map of Smith’s Food & Drug Stores.