Map of Sri Lanka Provinces
You can easily create a map of Sri Lanka provinces using Mapline. Formerly known as Ceylon, Sri Lanka is an island country located in South Asia. Its neighboring countries are India and Maldives. to the southwest. The country’s major economy lies in the production and exportation of commodities such as coffee, rubber, tea, sugar and others. Recently, industrialization plays a major part in food processing, finance, textiles, and telecommunications.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sri Lanka provinces. Sri Lanka is divided into 9 provinces which in turn are further divided into 25 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Sri Lanka Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Sri Lanka Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Sri Lanka! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Sri Lanka provinces.