Map of Syria Governorates
You can easily create a map of Syria governorates using Mapline. Syria is a country located in Western Asia. It shares borders with Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, and Israel. The country’s economy relies in agriculture, oil industry and services. It exports cotton, fruits, vegetables, and many others. Syria is said to be the only country that significantly produce crude oil in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Syria governorates. Syria is divided into 14 governorates, which in turn are further divided into 61 districts, sub-districts and villages. Homs Governorate has the largest area in size while Damascus the smallest area. In population, Aleppo Governorate is the most populous while Quneitra Governorate is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Syria Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Syria Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Syria governorates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Syria governorates.