Map of Tajikistan Districts
You can easily create a map of Tajikistan districts using Mapline. Tajikistan is a mountainous country located in Central Asia. A landlocked country, it shares borders with Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, China and Pakistan. Tajikistan has a population of around 8 million people and a land area of 143,100 km2. Major industries include agriculture, energy, fishing, forestry, industry, manufacturing, mining and minerals and services.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Tajikistan districts. Tajikistan is divided into 4 administrative divisions: 2 provinces (Sughd and Khatlon), 1 autonomous province (Gorno-Badakhshan – also known as GBAO), and the Region of Republican Subordination. These divisions are further divided into 58 districts and 367 jamoats.
Steps to Create a Map of Tajikistan Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Tajikistan Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Tajikistan districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Tajikistan districts.