Map of Uganda Districts
You can easily create a map of Uganda Districts using Mapline. Located in East Africa, the Republic of Uganda is bordered by Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. It is considered to be the 2nd most populous landlocked country in the world next to Ethiopia.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uganda Districts. The country is divided into 111 districts and 1 city – Kampala, also its capital city. These districts are grouped together to form 4 regions – Central, Eastern, Northern and Western. Most of the districts got their name after their chief towns. The districts are further divided into counties and municipalities, which are sub-divided into smaller divisions.
Steps to Create a Map of Uganda Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Uganda Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Uganda districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uganda districts.