Map of Uruguay Departments
You can easily create a map of Uruguay departments using Mapline. The Eastern Republic of Uruguay is located in South America. It shares borders with Argentina and Brazil. The country is considered to be the 2nd smallest country in South America next to Suriname. It is the home of more than 3.3 million people, more than half of which reside in its capital city, Montevideo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uruguay departments. Uruguay is made up of 19 departments. Each department has a legislature where the mayor of each department serves as chief executive. A department holds the executive and legislative powers. The departments of Uruguay are further divided into small municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Uruguay Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Uruguay Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Uruguay departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uruguay departments.