Map of Uzbekistan Regions
You can easily create a map of Uzbekistan regions using Mapline. Uzbekistan is a country located in Central Asia. It is a landlocked country which shares borders with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, and Turkmenistan. Uzbekistan’s major economy is commodity production which include cotton, gold, natural gas, and uranium.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uzbekistan regions. The regions of Uzbekistan are divided into 12 provinces, 1 autonomous republic, and 1 independent city. Karakalpakstan Republic is the largest region by area while Tashkent City is the smallest. In terms of population, Samarkand Region is the most populous having a population of more than 3 million.
Steps to Create a Map of Uzbekistan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Uzbekistan Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Uzbekistan regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uzbekistan regions.