Map of Vietnam Provinces
You can easily create a map of Vietnam provinces using Mapline. Vietnam is a country located in Southeast Asia. It is the 14th most populous country in the world and the 8th in Asia having an estimated population of 90.5 million. Its neighboring countries are China, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. Its economic growth rate is considered to be one of the highest in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Vietnam provinces. Vietnam is divided into 58 provinces. Aside from it, the country has 5 municipalities which also function as provinces.
Steps to Create a Map of Vietnam Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Vietnam Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces in Vietnam! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Vietnam provinces.