Map of Yemen Governorates
You can easily create a map of Yemen governorates using Mapline. The Republic of Yemen is an Arab country found in Western Asia. It is the 2nd largest country in the peninsula. It shares borders with Saudi Arabia and Oman. There were 20 governorates and 1 municipality (Amanat Al-Asemah). The last addition was created in 2004 – the Raymah Governorate. However, on December 2013, another governorate was added – the Soqatra Governorate, marking the complete number of 21 governorates.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Yemen governorates. The governorates are further divided into 333 districts, which are sub- divided into 2,210 sub-districts, and 38,284 villages.
Steps to Create a Map of Yemen Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Yemen Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Yemen Governorates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Yemen governorates