Map of Zambia Districts
You can easily create a map of Zambia districts using Mapline. Previously known as Northern Rhodesia, the Republic of Zambia is country located in Southern Africa. Its neighbouring countries are Democratic Republic of the Congo, Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania. It is where the world-renowned Victoria Falls can be seen.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Zambia districts. Zambia is divided into 10 regions or provinces as its 1st administrative division. These are further divided into 103 districts, 150 constituencies and 1,430 wards. Districts in Zambia are organized to help build strategic programs that may result in poverty reduction, effective uses of scarce resources, population risk management, and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Zambia Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Zambia Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Zambia districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Zambia districts.