Municipalities of Colombia Map
You can easily create a municipalities of Colombia map using Mapline. Colombia is divided into departments which in turn are further divided into municipalities. Each municipality is headed by a mayor.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a municipalities of Colombia map. Municipalities are the 2nd level administrative division after departments. There are over 1, 000 municipalities in Colombia. There are departments however that are not subdivided into municipalities like Vichada Department. Another department, the Amazonas, has only 2 municipalities and the rest of the boundaries are divided into Special Corregimientos.
Steps to Create a Municipalities of Colombia Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Colombia Municipalities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a municipalities of Colombia map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each municipality just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a municipalities of Colombia map.