Nepal District Map
You can easily create a Nepal district map using Mapline. Nepal is a South Asian country located in the Himalayas. It is the home of the highest mountain in the world – Mount Everest. Agriculture is the main economical factor followed by services, and manufacturing and craft-based industry. Agricultural products include corn, rice, root crops, sugarcane, tea, and wheat.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Nepal district map. As of 20 September 2015 Nepal is divided into 7 provinces and 75 districts.
Steps to Create a Nepal District Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Nepal Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Nepal district map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Nepal district map.