Network Coverage Overlay
Open your map to quickly see the network coverage of your service areas. For example, do you operate cell phone towers and know that each tower has a certain coverage radius? Or do you know that your customers generally travel a certain distance to reach your store? You can quickly overlay radius circles around your pins to show the network coverage and identify gaps you may have for growth opportunities. Plus, you can click on one of the circles to see a list of all the pins within that area.
Steps to apply a network coverage overlay
- Open your map.
- Click the drop down button beside the data set.
- Choose the “Coverage” option.
- Make sure that the visibility is turned on.
- Choose your style preferences: Radius, Distance, Opacity and Color.
- Click “Save.”
- Click on a circle to see a report of all the locations inside that area.
That’s all it takes to see any gaps in your service areas or identify opportunities to grow. Sign up to try it out!