Philadelphia Ward Division Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward Division map using Mapline. In USA, a ward serves an administrative or representative purposes of a city or town as an optional division. Philadelphia ward divisions date back to 1687. The state has 66 wards, each of which is divided into 10-50 divisions with their own polling place.
Using Mapline, you can create a Philadelphia Ward Division Map. In the future, there will be more ward division territories that will be added in Mapline.
Steps to create a Philadelphia Ward Division map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. Pennsylvania Political Ward Divisions – Philadelphia” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Philadelphia Ward Division map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each ward division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Philadelphia Ward Division map.