Philadelphia Ward Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map using Mapline. There are 66 wards in Philadelphia, each of which is divided into 10 – 50 divisions with their own polling place. All in all, the state is made up of 1,686 wards used for electoral purposes.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map. Called, “US Pennsylvania Political Wards – Philadelphia,” you can use the territory for territory mapping, territory management, market research, and others.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Ward Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Political Wards (2012) – Philadelphia” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Philadelphia Ward map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each ward just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Philadelphia Ward map.