Print a Map
You can print your map using these options:
- You can just print directly from your browser. Just go to File => Print
- You can take a screenshot of your map; paste it into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Paint; and print from there.
If you would like to take a screenshot and use the second option, use the following instructions:
- Take a screenshot by pressing ALT+Print Screen on a PC or press Command+Shift+4 on a Mac.
- Then and paste it into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Paint (go to Start Menu => All Programs => Accessories => Paint).
- Then you can crop the edges if you would like.
- Last, if you paste it into PowerPoint or Paint, you can then save the map as a JPG. In PowerPoint, you just right click the image and click Save As Picture.