Rename a Data Set
Follow these easy steps to change the name of your Excel spreadsheet data set:
- Click “My Data Sets”
- Check the box beside the data set that needs to be renamed.
- Click “Rename” button on top of the page.
- Enter the new name.
- Click “Rename Data Set” button.
Let’s say, you’re in the middle of your map and you found out that your Excel spreadsheet data set needs to be renamed. Instead of going back to the Homepage, here’s what you can do:
- Click the drop down arrow beside your data set.
- Choose “Edit Data”
- Double click the name of your Excel spreadsheet data set.