Map of Algeria Provinces
You can easily create a map of Algeria provinces using Mapline. Algeria, considered as an upper middle income country, is located in North Africa. It is the largest country in the Arab world and the African continent. It is also the 10th largest country in the world. It shares borders with Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, and Mali. Its major economy is energy exports.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Algeria provinces. Algeria is divided into 48 provinces which are further divided into 553 districts. These are still sub-divided into 1,541 municipalities. Algiers, the country’s national capital, is the only city which also performs as a province.
Steps to Create a Map of Algeria Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Algeria Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Algeria! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Algeria provinces.