Map of Angola Provinces
You can easily create a map of Angola provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Angola is a country located in Southern Africa. It is the 7th largest country in Africa. It shares borders with Namibia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Zambia. The largest province by land area is Moxico with 223,023 km2 in size. The province that is most populated is Luanda where the capital city (Luanda) is located. It has more than 6.5 million inhabitants. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Angola provinces. Angola is divided into 18 provinces which are further divided into 163 municipalities. The municipalities are sub-divided into 475 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Angola Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Angola Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”