Departments of Benin Map
You can easily create a departments of Benin map using Mapline. Formerly known as Dahomey, the Republic of Benin is located in West Africa. It shares borders with Togo, Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Niger. Its largest city is Cotonou where the seat of the government is located. Benin’s capital is Porto-Novo (“New Port”) which covers an area of 110 square kilometers. The country’s population is around 10.88 million. Using Mapline, you can easily create a departments of Benin map. Benin is divided into 12 departments which are further divided into 77 communes.
Steps to Create a Departments of Benin Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Benin Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”