Map of Benin Communes
You can easily create a map of Benin Communes using Mapline. Benin, a tropical country in West Africa, has a size area 114,763 km2. It is the home of almost 11 million inhabitants.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Benin Communes. Benin is divided into 12 departments which were further divided into 77 communes. These communes are sub-divided into arrondissements and villages or city districts. The districts of Atakora, Ouémé, and Zou each has 9 communes, the largest number of communes of a district. Meanwhile, the district of Littoral has only 1 commune.
Steps to Create a Map of Benin Communes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Benin Communes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”