Map of Benin Communes
You can easily create a map of Benin Communes using Mapline. Benin, a tropical country in West Africa, has a size area 114,763 km2. It is the home of almost 11 million inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Benin Communes. Benin is divided into 12 departments which were further divided into 77 communes. These communes are sub-divided into arrondissements and villages or city districts. The districts of Atakora, Ouémé, and Zou each has 9 communes, the largest number of communes of a district. Meanwhile, the district of Littoral has only 1 commune.
Steps to Create a Map of Benin Communes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Benin Communes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all communes of Benin! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each commune just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Benin communes.