Map of Botswana Districts
You can easily create a map of Botswana districts using Mapline. The Republic of Botswana is a country with just over 2 million people and is located in Southern Africa. It shares borders with South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. 10% of its population resides in the country’s capital Gaborone which is also the largest city. Botswana quickly became one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Botswana districts. Botswana is divided into 16 administrative districts – 9 are rural districts while 6 are considered urban districts. Each district is administered by a local authority – it may be a district, city or town council.
Steps to Create a Map of Botswana Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Botswana Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Botswana districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Botswana districts.