Map of Burkina Faso Provinces
You can easily create a map of Burkina Faso provinces using Mapline. Burkina Faso, a country located in West Africa, covers some 274,200 km2. It is the home of around 17.3 million inhabitants. Burkina Faso is divided into 13 regions which are further divided into 45 provinces and departments. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Burkina Faso provinces. The provinces are currently sub-divided into 351 departments or communes. The region of Boucle du Mouhoun has the most number of provinces (6) while Centre Region has only 1 province.
Steps to Create a Map of Burkina Faso Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Burkina Faso Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”